Enjoy this rich, great-tasting snack anytime, at home or on the go. A perfect complement to your healthy diet, it’s a ready-to-use beverage that provides complete balanced nutrition packed with protein, vitamins, minerals and other essential nutrients as part of a prenatal regimen or after childbirth.
About the Product
- Iron & Calcium
- Folic acid
- Vitamin D
Need more help searching for the right baby formula? Use our Product Chooser.
Shake well and serve cold.
Refrigerate after use.
The most desirable temperature range for storage is between 13 to 24 degrees Celsius. Storage at these temperatures will assure the highest quality, both aesthetically and nutritionally. Prolonged exposure to temperatures below 0 or to direct heat above 35 degrees Celsius could affect the physical stability of Similac Mom.
Once the product is opened use immediately or refrigerate within 4 hours. Discard refrigerated product within 48 hours.
Note: Drinking directly from the bottle or through a straw exposes the product to oral bacteria. It is therefore recommended to consume the product within 1 hour and discard remaining product after 1 hour. If the product is refrigerated after use, it must be consumed within 24 hours.
Recommended Storage Guidelines for Abbott Nutrition Pediatric Products
The most desirable temperature range for storage of unopened containers is between 13°C and 24°C. Storage at these temperatures will assure the highest quality of your Similac product, both aesthetically and nutritionally. Prolonged exposure to temperatures below 0°C or to direct heat above 35°C could affect the physical consistency of the product. A change in the consistency of the product could temporarily affect an infant's sensitive system. Therefore, we do not recommend use of product exposed to adverse temperatures.
- Pediatric formula products should not be heated, refrigerated, and reheated. Do not freeze pediatric formulas. Freezing can render liquid products unusable, especially repeated freezing and thawing.
- Store pediatric powder products in a dry, cool area. Do not store the actual can of powder in the refrigerator.
- Reconstituted power formula must be refrigerated and used within 24 hours. Reconstituted Concentrate formula and Ready to Use formula must be refrigerated and used within 48 hours.
- Reconstituted pediatric formula should be poured into individual feeding bottles or cups, capped, and stored in the refrigerator. Prepared formula should not be left unrefrigerated. After feeding, throw away any formula remaining in the bottle within 1 hour from the time the baby's mouth comes into contact with the nipple. Please refer to the product label for the most current storage guidelines.
The expiration date of Abbott Nutrition nutritional products is the last day of the month listed on the product. Buy and use the formula by the date shown. The label claim of the vitamins and the excellent consistency of the products cannot be guaranteed beyond the "Use By" date because both may degrade with time; therefore, the product should not be used beyond the expiration date. In addition, there may be slight variations in flavour and consistency.
- Never use a microwave oven to warm baby formula. Serious burns can result.
- Abbott Nutrition pediatric nutritional products are not intended for parenteral use.